Sunday, August 2, 2009

THE DARK NIGHT

As the night descends.....
i feel euphoric & ecstatic;
it's magical,noone can escape it!
darkness blots out,
owls hooting out loud.
it's silent & i fantasy.
at its best is hallucination,
my own world of illusion.
it has love,peace & all those cliche,
& everyone has his say.
as the night closes in....
the glittering moonlight kisses me,
my eyes,my ears,my lips & my soul.
& i feel enlightened.
i suddenly feel this world is crazy.
& has everything to amaze me.
all are cowards & fools,
shackle themselves & their souls
in a set of rules.
the dos & dont's of this society,
the fearing of the Almighty.
ah!this big world of chaos,exasperation,
pain & annoyance.
harsh realities & brutal sufferings-
all seem to be lost,just like me
in this enchanting scene.
as the night settles further......
the dewly vapours make my window murky.
but still i'm happy!!
who said night symbolizes melancholy
when it's so dazzling,sacred & holy?
as the night falls in...
the velvety sky is illuminating
with stars glimmering & glittering.
city lights beaming,
mosquitoes whining,
cats yowling,
sirens wailing.
ah!it's so musical!
oh! i'm intoxicated!
the pretty nightingale is crooning,
crooning a song of joy & hope.
oh!oh! so rhythmic so majestic!
the moon is silvery& the breeze blowing softly.
but the chariot of night crosses the sky
leaving me alone
to conquer the oppressive realities,
taking away all the magic,
taking away all the ecstasy.
but still i wake up
& get ready
to go to my battlefield...

No comments:

Post a Comment