Tuesday, August 4, 2009

THIS AIN'T NO REALITY



I wish I had wings,for I need to fly.

Tonight the archangel sings,

seeing the dream floating by.

The gospel air hangs about,

envelopes a sleeping boy.

But I hear the Satan shout

No,no this ain't no reality

...no this isn't...a reality...



I roam around the Tampa city

with cheer in my hand,

but comes the wave mighty

blowing it up in the sand.

Floating in the clear waters,

I hear the gunshots

trembled,I ask for covers

but louder they got.

No,no this ain't no reality...

no this isn't...a reality...



With those torn wings I fly.

I reach a high tower-

genocide,suicide stay

pity goes wet under a shower.

I now see them all murdered

by the gory hands of time,

truth,blood spluttered

they rot,rest left cryin'

no,no this ain't no reality...

no this isn't...a reality...



Oh mama! lift me up

I don't wanna live nomore

coz this ain't no reality

....I think I'm sure...

No comments:

Post a Comment